If you are experiencing problems opening the audio book reviews, please follow the instructions below.
1. Select the Audio review link at the top of the book review, as shown in the image below:
2. The File Download dialogue box will appear. Select the Save button:
3. The Save As dialogue box appears. Save the audio file to a local drive from the Save in drop-down menu. In the example below we have selected the local
4. Open Windows Explorer and find the location of the saved file. Double-click on the file name to launch it in your default audio player.
5. The audio review should automatically play in your default audio player. If you are still experiencing problems accessing the audio review, please email the Virtual Support Team at Ashridge: firstname.lastname@example.org.